Role & Responsibilities :
- Execute strategy in acquiring data, utilization and turning them into business results
- Optimize company’s websites, social media and digital campaigns
- Manage eCommerce business and different online applications operations including online purchase, redemption, products, logistics, customer service and payment settlements, policies & procedures as well as website updating
- Manage Content Management tool development, enhancement and operation of website, mobile app and social media
- Improve SEO, develop and implement link building strategy, key search and prepare analytics reports.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in digital marketing / eCommerce
- Proven experience in eCommerce implementation from scratch and CMS tools.
- Extensive experience in advanced analytics such as customer segmentation, predictive modelling, association analysis, time series analysis etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel for analysis and presentation of data and statistics
- Solid SQL skills, familiar with SEO & SEM
- Strong business and marketing acumen, demonstrated ability to develop analytic approaches
Apply with the link or contact Elize Tai at 2232 3456 for a confidential conversation.