- Creative and fun environment
- Strong loyalty and CRM background
- Luxury/ Retails/ Banking/ Hospitality/ Telecom background
Our client, a established brand and they are currently looking for a Senior CRM Manager to develop marketing strategies and events to enhance customers’ relations.
- Lead a team to maintain the relationship with customers by launching CRM program to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Solicit and analysis member usage patterns to implement loyalty programmes.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Carry out the action plans to uplift the member satisfaction and service quality
- Collaborate with customer-service team to design marketing programs
- Handle all member complaints and enquiries in a timely fashion
- Develop and implement the customer loyalty strategy to improve acquisition and retention of customers.Drive new marketing strategies to improve attractiveness of current loyalty / retention programs
- Oversee and manage on-going customer experience / events and loyalty activities
- 8 years of solid CRM and marketing experience with minimum 3 years experience in managerial level preferably in hospitality, customer service environment and luxury retail.
- University degree is preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- Experience in CRM analysis and consumer behaviour research
- Proactive, creative and innovative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in managing loyalty program and is passionate in meeting and working with people of different levels
- People with less experience will be considered as Assistant CRM Manager
Please apply in below link or contact Elize Tai at 2232 3456.